Complimentary transportation on the National Harbor Circulator Bus with stops throughout the Harbor including Tanger Outlets, Harbor shops and restaurants, the Capital Wheel, and the MGM National Harbor Resort. Registered guest simply swipe their room key on the bus for this transportation service
- Describe how health care innovations are influencing health care reform’s access to care, quality, and population health strategies.
- Review patient-engaged and health services research that focuses on knowledge and policy strategies that show promise of eliminating health disparities.
- Explain new treatment modalities and strategies to educate Hispanic patients with diabetes, cancer, obesity, cardiovascular disease, depression, sarcopenia, Alzheimer’s disease, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis-C, and aging in order to decrease morbidity and mortality in their medical practices or in their organization.
- Identify cultural competence, literacy, and language services programs for medical education and health care delivery.
- Describe how leadership skills can be used to improve the health of Hispanic patients in public health, health care organizations and corporations.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Amedco, National Hispanic Medical Association (NHMA) and New York Academy of Medicine (NYAM). Amedco is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Amedco designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Agenda click here
- Call for Poster Abstracts - Deadline: April 10, 2017 here
- Registration here
- Book Hotel Reservation - Deadline: April 12, 2017 here
- Medical and Public Health School Recruitment Fair here
- Sponsor/ Exhibitor Impact Opportunities here
- Sponsor/Exhibitor Contract here
- Online Ad Registration here
For more information Contact:
Elena Rios, MD, MSPH, CEO