NHMA will convene its Region Policy Forums and Receptions this fall and address: “How National Healthcare Policy Impacts the Treatment of Hispanic Patients”.
NHMA will also bring information from the national initiatives it participates in : the CDC HIV Health Communications for Primary Care Physicians and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to discuss what is Value-Based Health Care and provide free TA resources across the nation through the TCPI (Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative) to doctors and nurses in private or in academic practice of medicine.
In addition, there will be other key topics discussed based on the NHMA Region Steering Committees planning to showcase regional priorities for health of Hispanics.
We welcome you and colleagues to join us in networking with healthcare leaders, physicians and residents, and students.
Sponsorship opportunities are available – contact Elena Rios, MD at email@example.com.
2018 Region Forums
- Northeast Region*: September 22, 2018 from 8:30 am to 12 pm EST at the New York Academy of Medicine, 1216 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10029
- Midwest Region: October 6, 2018 from 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm CST at the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, 420 E Superior Street, Chicago, IL 60611
- West Region: October 9, 2018 from 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm PST at the University of Southern California Caruso Center, 844 W 32nd Street, Los Angeles, California 90007
- Southwest Region: October 11, 2018 from 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm at the Courtyard Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk, 207 N Saint Mary’s Street, San Antonio, TX 78205
- Washington, DC Metro Region: October 25, 2018 from 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm at George Washington University, 2121 Eye Street, NW Washington, DC 20052
*CME will be provided